Tater Tot Casserole – I just made this for my family last night for dinner and it was a big hit. I do have to give thanks to the person at work who told my hubby about it. Check out the recipe below:
Tater Tot Casserole
Another way to use Tater Tots!
Write a review
1 hr 20 min
1 hr 20 min
- 1 Pound Hamburger
- 1 Bag Tater Tots
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 16 oz. Bag Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Small Onion
- Brown hamburger and onion (onion is for flavor and is optional. You can use other seasoning to flavor your hamburger) and then drain grease/fat. Spread hamburger into baking dish (13 x 9 is what I used).
- Empty bag of frozen tater tots in the dish and spread them over the hamburger.
- Mix together cream of celery and cream of mushroom soup. I used Campbell's condensed soup. Do not add can of water to soup as directed on the can. Adding water makes the soup too watery and makes the tots soggy.
- Pour soup mixture over hamburger and tots. Then sprinkle on shredded cheese on top. Bake at 350 for one hour.
- I love this dish because you can be creative using different seasonings and cheeses - maybe even try different soups!
DustinNikki Mommy of Three http://www.dustinnikkimommyofthree.com/