CHI-CHI’S teamed up with DustinNikki Mommy of Three to tell you all about their “Salsabration” at a couple upcoming college football games this weekend! Fans at those games will be able to snack on their chips and salsa and also have the chance at winning free merchandise. So if you are heading to the Kent State vs Western Michigan and Akron vs Bowling Green games, don’t miss out on the fun!
- This week, Kent State is playing Western Michigan and Akron is playing Bowling Green, and there’s a special treat for anyone attending the game! CHI-CHI’S, makers of Mexican food favorites, including sauces, tortillas, salsas and dips, will be at the game throwing a “Salsabration”!
- The “Salsabration” will allow fans to win free merchandise, dance in a virtual conga line, and snack on an endless supply of CHI-CHI’S zesty salsas and chips.
- For those who are not attending the game, I’ve got a special surprise—you too can host your own “Salsabration”! CHI-CHI’S is offering one DustinNikki Mommy of Three reader the chance to win a giveaway prize, including chips, salsa and tortillas to make your gatherings and celebrations more enjoyable and irresistibly flavorful.
- Whether its snack time or dinner time, CHI-CHI’S brings the fiesta to the table by adding a zesty kick to your favorite meals.
- In a world where everyone is glued to their phones, CHI-CHI’S wants to help people connect with each other—and with the moment—over tasty chips, crowd-pleasing salsa and fun times.
- CHI-CHI’S products are made from quality ingredients, including real tomatoes, vegetables, and flavorful seasonings.
- For more information about CHI-CHI’S, please visit www.chichis.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Pinterest.
My family loves CHI-CHI’s Salsa and chips. They have really great tortillas too. We use those a lot when we have taco night at home. And of course their chips and salsa are a big hit in our house when we host a football party. I also like to mix salsa with melted cheese too. How about you? How would you like to win a prize pack featuring CHI-CHI’s salsa, chips and tortillas? Well, thanks to CHI-CHI’S, you have a chance to because they are allowing DustinNikki Mommy of Three to giveaway a prize pack to one lucky winner!
One of my lucky DustinNikki Mommy of Three readers will win a CHI-CHI’S Prize Pack for themselves!
Prize Pack includes the following:
(1) Mild Thick & Chunky Salsa ($3.29)
(1) Medium Thick & Chunky Salsa ($3.29)
(1) Hot Thick & Chunky Salsa ($3.29)
(1) Authentic Original Tortilla Chips ($2.99)
(1) Rounds Original Tortilla Chips ($2.99)
(1) Strips Original Tortilla Chips ($2.99)
(1) Fajita Style Flour Tortillas ($2.49)
(1) Burrito Style Flour Tortillas ($2.49)
Giveaway is open to the USA.
Giveaway will end November 22, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.
Here’s how to enter:
Use the Rafflecopter form below. It’s as simple as just clicking! You must complete the mandatory entry before extra entries are unlocked. See each instruction for each entry. You must follow DustinNikki Mommy of Three in some way (does not have to be every single way) like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Of course of all the ways that you can follow us, are also extra entries too. See all ways of entries in the Rafflecopter form. Mandatory entry will require a comment on this post. If you have any problems with the Rafflecopter form, please let me know by either leaving a comment on this post or by sending me an email and I will take a look at it.
For more in depth Giveaway Rules, please see my Giveaway Rules page!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post however, CHI-CHI’S brand is sponsoring this giveaway and is providing a free prize pack for this giveaway. All opinions expressed in my post are 100% my own.