Its been a while since the last time I did one of these posts. These are all the freebies and samples I received in my mailbox in November and December (2016). Some of them are just samples you can request through the brands, some are from sample sites you sign up for, some are from giveaways/instant wins/sweepstakes, some may be from word of mouth sites where you basically have opportunities to try products though them and share your opinions about them. If you look at the list at the bottom of this post, you will see a list of those sites if you want to sign up for them. They are all legit and I have been a member of them for a long time. Most of the samples in my mailbox haul this time are just your regular free samples. I have everything listed below and if there is anything still available, I will make note of it. The links will be either direct links to the sample request form or linked back to my original post if there are any instructions or details for you to know.
- Salada Green Tea (full size) – No longer available
- thit! T-shirt – No longer available. However, if you sign up you have a chance to win a free t-shirt.
- Sample Source Box** (see bottom of post for details) included: Breathe Right Strips, Nature’s Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla Granola, Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Granola, Bona Disposable Dusting Cloth.
- Splenda Naturals Sweetener with Recipe Cards – No longer available
- Truvia Sweetener and Truvia Nectar – Still Available (direct link)
- Chips Ahoy Thins FREE product coupon – No longer available
- Poise Sample Pack with Zipper Clutch – Still Available (direct link)
- Noosa Yogurt FREE product coupon – Still Available (link to blog post)
- Free 2lb Bag Fussie Cat Food and Free Can Fussie Cat Food coupons – No longer available
- Lancôme Paris Foundation – No longer available
- Emergen – C Vitamin C and Immune Plus Samples – Still Available (direct link)
- Charlotte Tilbury Skincare Sample Pack – No longer available
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo and Curl Enhancing Smoothie – No longer available
- Nivea for Men Face, Body, Hands, Crème – Still Available (direct link)
- Free Walmart Baby Sample Box – Included: MAM Newborn Pacifier, MAM Ventilated Base 4.5 oz Baby Bottle, Dr, Smith’s Diaper Rash Cream (deluxe sample), Eucerin Aquaphor Gentle Wash & Shampoo (deluxe sample), ensueno Baby Fabric Softener (1 load sample), Dapple Naturally Clean Bottles & Dishes sample, and a couple money saving coupons. – Still Available (direct link) Samples may vary.
- Free Sam’s Club Baby Sample Box – Included: Slimfast 100 Calorie Snack Chips, Goodness Knows Snack Square sample, GoGo Squeeze AppleApple Pouch, Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Travel Pouch, Comfort Care Diaper Sample, money saving coupons. Still Available (link to blog post) Samples may vary.
PinchMe Sample Boxes – I have two boxes included in this haul so I have listed all samples below in one list. Follow the PinchMe link to take you to my original post about how it works if you want to sign up. You can also see previous boxes I have received in that post as well.
- Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs
- Purina One Tender Selects Blend Cat Food (6oz Pouch)
- Carbona Color Grabber for laundry
- Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash (deluxe sample, travel size bottle)
- Covergirl Tru Blend Foundation Sample
- Covergirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss (full size)
- Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner (full size
- Covergirl So Lashy Mascara $2.00 off coupon
- Scotch Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloth (full size)
Most Recent PinchMe Box
Other sites that may interest you
**SampleSource <—- See my most recent post by following this link. All the details are in that post and a link to sign up. Every so often, they have new samples that you can request and they will send you a sample box.
Purell Loyalty Program – you can do simple sharing tasks, watch videos and other easy things to earn points. You can then redeem your points for free product or gift cards.
Cat Chow Perks – When you join, you can earn points by doing simple tasks much like the Purell Loyalty program. You can then redeem your points for Cat Chow merchandise, gift cards, or even free product coupons for cat food. I recently got a coupon for a free 15 lb bag of Cat Chow.
Smiley360 – You can join Smiley360 for a chance to join Smiley missions. If you get selected for a mission, you will be sent free products to try and then share your opinions about them. There are simple tasks you can do to complete your missions. You must complete them to stay eligible for future missions.
Generation Good (Seventh Generation Products), Snuggle Bear Den Community (Snuggle Laundry Products), Puffs Insiders (Puffs Products), O’Keeffe’s Skincare Community (O’Keefe’s products). All of these site work like Smiley360 does. However, unlike Smiley360, chances to try products from these sites happen less often because they are for specific brands. Smiley360 gives their members opportunities to try all different kinds of brands and products. I do a lot more with Smiley360 and BzzAgent.
BzzAgent – Works the same way as Smiley360. If you sign up for BzzAgent, you could get a chance to join campaigns and they will send you a kit that contains free products for you to try and complete tasks. For this program, you will also have to complete tasks to stay eligible as well.
Influenster – This is another site you can join where you can receive opportunities to get VoxBoxes and get free products to try as well. This one includes a little more work than Smiley360 or BzzAgent. See my post about how Influenster works HERE.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.