Flower Cards FREEBIE! This downloadable freebie is for anyone. Now with any freebie download from MyMemories Suite, the freebies can now be directly installed into your MyMemories Suite Scrapbook Software so you don’t have to unzip the file and upload them into the software yourself now! Of course these freebies can be used with just about any software as they are .jpg files and can be uploaded into any other software other than MyMemories Suite. The only difference is, in MyMemories Suite, you can change and customize these freebies with any embellishments you already have! Here is an example of a Flower Card below. Isn’t it gorgeous?!
Get your FREE Flower Card Kit as shown above here. This kit includes 2 digital papers, 2 page elements, and 3 quick pages!
Here’s how to make them (this is with MyMemories Suite but can be used with any other software).
Flower Card Tutorial Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Flower Card
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
TIP: You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing. Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use. Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
Flower Card Tutorial
How to Assemble your Flower Card
1. Print your file on cardstock.
2. Take your card template page and fold at all fold lines. A bone folder helps make the creases nie and crisp to help your finished card to look nicer.
3. There should be a total of 9 folds when you are done.
4. Cut out your card.
5. Turn your card over so that the printed side is down and pinch the sides of each petal together until all 6 petals are standing straight up.
6. Gently push all the petals in one direction until they lay flat.
7. You now have a flower card.
8. Tie a ribbon (not included) or something equivalent around the card to hold it closed.
9. Embellish as desired. This card was embellished with a circle cut out from a piece of background paper.
As I mentioned, this freebie and all the other ones that I have previously posted and continue to post, can be used with any software. These freebies are even easier to use with MyMemories Software because they can now be installed directly into it. I love MyMemories Suite Software because not only is it a great digital scrapbook software, I can print all kinds of things to make all sorts of projects and I can use it for other types of images as well. I have used it to make blog buttons and even grouped multiple pictures together to make one image with my website stamp on them to use in my posts. I have honestly haven’t used a software that makes it easier to do that than this one!
You can purchase MyMemories Suite Software for $39.97 and using my code STMMMS96020 you get $10 off making the price $29.97. Also included with my code, you also get a $10 coupon to use for additional scrapbook kits!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post. My discount code is an affiliate code which earns me a small payment for purchases made with it. Images, tips and tutorials were provided by MyMemories.
Stay tuned for another freebie next week!