Do you remember the $5 Target Beauty Box I posted about four or five weeks ago? Well, mine arrived yesterday! I can’t believe it was only $5 (which included shipping)! See my previous post —–> here for more details about it. When I first saw it, I remember reading that it was a new program they were trying out. It was only available for purchase on Target’s Target Style facebook page for a limited time and there were a limited number of them for purchase. I really hope they do it again because I would totally buy another!
What was inside
These samples were called premium samples and were different from the little sample packets that would come inside the beauty bags they used to give away for free. Check out the list below for what I found inside my box. The box is also very durable and completely reusable!
- $3 off beauty purchase of $15 or more at Target or target.com
- Gillette Venus & Olay (5 blade razor) – Full size product
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips – Full size product
- Loreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB – Foil packet sample
- Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment – Foil packet sample
- Fekkai Glossing Cream (hydrates, sleeks, and shines) for hair – Not sure if this is full size but either way, a good size sample. It’s about the size of a travel size product. (2 oz tube/bottle)
Check out my video below!
In my opinion, this was definitely worth my $5! What do you think? I really hope they do this again. If I see them doing it again, I will be sure to pass on the info!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post. I purchased this box myself and I was not asked to write this post.