I have been an Ipsy Subscriber for 2 months now and so far I am LOVING it! October brings my second Ipsy bag “The Art of Beauty”. Ipsy is a monthly subscription service (Only $10 a month and that includes shipping) that sends you a new beauty bag filled with 5 products. Some of them are full size while others are deluxe samples. When you sign up for Ipsy, you will do a survey and of all the products that they feature for the month, they select 5 of them that best fits you depending on your survey answers. That way chances are, you are going to get products that you are more likely to use. Below is a list of the items I received and I also included the items that I did not receive with the product values.
Items in my bag:
White bag with pink lettering that says “Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.”
- Zoya Nail Polish (Full Size) $8.00
- Buxom Full on Lip Gloss (Full Size) $9.00
- Nourish Organic Lotion 1 oz (Deluxe Sample) $1.25
- Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Blow Dry Gel 1.7 fl oz (Deluxe Sample) $3.00
- LA Fresh Eco-Beauty Cleansing Wipes 10 ct (Deluxe Sample) $3.00
Total Value $24.25
My Cost – $10
Items I didn’t receive:
- Starlooks Lip Pencil (Full Size) $12.00
- Wet N Wild Photo Op Eyeshadow (Full Size) $5.00
- Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer (Full Size) $11.20
- Coastal Scents Cosmetics Brush (Full Size) $2.49
- Big Sexy Hair Spray Clay Texturizing Spray 1.4 oz $8.00
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (Deluxe Sample) – Unsure of value
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Advanced Hydration (Deluxe Sample) – Unsure of value
- H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment – Unsure of size and value
- Be Delectable Hand Cream – Unsure of size and value
I did my best with the items that I didn’t receive. Some of them I was unsure of because I didn’t receive them. I just thought I would include them in my post so that you have an idea of some of the other kinds of products that are sent in Ipsy bags.
Check out my video below!
If you are interested in becoming an Ipsy subscriber, click here —-> Subscribe to Ipsy
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post. I received my bag/products from my paid subscription that I pay for myself. Links in this post does include a referral link.