Walmart’s Black Friday deals/sales start Thursday at 6pm. They have 3 deal events going on Thursday and Friday. I looked through the ad and in my opinion I think Walmart has some of the best Black Friday deals that I have seen so far. Like the last ads that I have posted, I went through and listed some of the ones that I thought were pretty good deals.
Event 1 – Thursday 6pm
- iPad Mini – $299 plus get a free $100 Walmart GC bonus
- VIZIOÂ® 60″ Class Smart LED HDTV – $688 (over $300 in savings)
- 32â€³ Class LED TV – $98
- Xbox 360 – $99
- Disney Infinity and Skylanders Swap Force Starter Packs – $38.96
- Nintendo 2DS – $99
- Selection of PS3, Xbox, DS, Wii, and PC games – $10 to $15 (over 70 titles)
- Over 152 DVD Titles – $1.96
- Over 89 Blu-Ray Titles – $3.96
- Mini Appliances and Small Appliances – $4.50 to $9.44
And more. I don’t get into much with toys because I think you can get better deals on toys as we get closer to Christmas but I do want to mention they have great deals on Power Wheels from $49 to $119 depending on the size.
Event 2 – Thursday 8pm
This event has more deals on TVs and is mainly focused on electronics only. Lots of TVs, Beatsâ„¢ by Dr. DreÂ® Solo Headphones – $114.95 ($85 savings), Nabiâ„¢ 2 7″ Tablet – $99 ($80 savings) and there are a few other things. Not a whole lot going on there.
Event 3 – Friday 8am and all weekend long
Looks like a lot of sale prices on phones, digital cameras, Keurig systems from $98 to $169 plus get Walmart GC with purchase $10 to $20 depending on which one you buy. You can also get Beatsâ„¢ by Dr. DreÂ® Pillâ„¢ Portable for $149.95 ($50 savings). Not a whole lot stuck out for me during Event 3 either.
But if you want to take a took yourself and thumb through the ad, you can find it here – Walmart Black Friday Ad 2013
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.