Target $5 Beauty Box – Allow 2 weeks to arrive
- TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue.
- COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky.
- Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days.
At the bottom of the details it says this – “Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery.” It sounds like it would be free shipping but when I went and ordered mine, it was $5 for the box, $0.72 for tax and $5.62 for shipping making my total $11.34.
I went ahead and went through with my order because I had a $5 Target Gift Card. It is possible to get free shipping if you have a Target REDcard.
Shipping was SUPPOSED to be free regardless and there was an error. This has been confirmed by Target, they are asking that you call Target Customer Service at 800.591.3869 or email [email protected] with reference number 3-929386210 to have your shipping cost refunded to you for the Beauty Box if you purchased and was charged for shipping.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.