Here is everything I received in my mailbox in the last couple weeks. These are from February 17 through March 6, 2014. I was hoping to get this posted a couple days ago but I didn’t get a chance. As I am listing them, I will be checking to see if anything is still available and if there is, it will be noted. I will also leave links to previous blog posts for info about certain websites such as reward sites you can earn to get freebies as well if you are interested. So without further ado, check the list below!
- Purina Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Food – No longer live
- Maxwell House International Delight Suisse Mocha and French Vanilla – No longer live
- Minties Dental Treat for Dogs – Still Available
- Tums Freshers – No longer live
- Wild Garden Snack Combo (Hummus Dip and Multi Grain Pita Chips) – No longer live
- U by Kotex Sample Pack – Still Available
- Burberry Brit Rhythm Fragrance Sample (x3 fragrance cards) – No longer live
- Chicken Helper Crispy Cheddar Bacon Chicken – No longer live (Pillsbury, Box Tops, Live Better America, or Betty Crocker. See the note at the end of the blog post for info)
- Meaningful Beauty Deep Cleansing Masque – No longer live (It was a deluxe sample but by referring friends to sign up, they upgraded me to a full size product)
- First Issue of Elle Magazine (free 1 yr subscription through RecycleBank. Join to do simple actions to earn points for rewards. The free Elle Mag Sub came with a free tote as well which shipped separately and I actually got it yesterday but that was after I took my picture for my mailbox haul.)
- First 2 Issues of Teen Vogue Magazine (free 1 yr subscription) – No longer live
- Good Deeds Day Goodie Bag/Durable Plastic Tote Bag – Still Available (you could get the same bag, snack bag, or canvas tote bag)
PINCHme – Sign up —-> here. You can request samples every other Tuesday’s and order sample boxes for the samples that are available to you. Then after you receive your samples, go back and leave feedback for them. They often have samples to request!
- Maxwell House International Delight French Vanilla
- Glacial Clay Spa Mask
Points2Shop <—- Sign up here. You can earn points by doing different actions such as offers, surveys, watching videos/ads etc. and redeem those points for rewards they have listed on their site that are also on amazon for free.
- Cross Fashion Bracelet – Might still be available. There are a lot of rewards you can redeem for.
SplashScore <— Sign up here. SplashScore is basically a measurement of your interactions on facebook. The higher your score, more rewards will be offered to you. Check the rewards tab at the top of the site after you sign in or sign up.
- Taste of Nature Organic Fruit and Nut Bar – Still Available for 4 more days
- $5 Amazon Gift Card (wasn’t pictured because I received a code via email) – No longer live
- Kiss My Face Lip Balms (Cranberry Orange and Maple Sugar – No longer live – Kiss My Face Kissing Booth Giveaway (be one of the first so many people to upload a picture)
- Free Snickers Bar Coupons x10 (Hubs and I both played and each person could win 5 prizes) – No longer live – Snickers Superbowl Instant Win
**Note about Box Tops and Live Better America – you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned. In the meantime, don’t forget to enter our Dial Vitamin Body Wash Blog Giveaway located on the right side bar!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.