Another freebies/samples Mailbox Haul! This is everything that I received in my mailbox April 1-15, 2014. I know I am really late in getting this posted but I had some internet issues and I also had a major allergy attack right before Easter that put me out of commission for a few days.
- 2014 Horse Calendar – No Longer Available
- Hefty Ultimate Trashbag – No Longer Available
- Garnier Clean+ Facial Scrub – No Longer Available
- Shu Uemura Foundation Sample – No Longer Available
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies – No Longer Available
- Tortilla Land Tortillas Free Product Coupon – No Longer Available
- Lipton Natural Energy Tea Sample Pack – No Longer Available
- Hershey’s Cookies N CrÃ¨me Cereal x3 – No Longer Available (Each one came from one of the following: Pillsbury, Box Tops, Live Better America, or Betty Crocker) See bottom of post for details.
- Progresso Soup – No Longer Available (Came from one of the following: Pillsbury, Box Tops, Live Better America, or Betty Crocker) See bottom of post for details.
- Jergens BB Body Lotion – No Longer Available
- Nivea Lotion Samples (2 different ones) – Still Available
- Nutrish Zero Grain Dog Food – No Longer Available
- Tire Gauge from Copenhagen – No Longer Available
- MaxBoost Battery iPhone 5 Case – No Longer Available (MaxBoost was doing a first come first serve giveaway for one of their snap on iPhone 5 cases. If you were lucky and were one of the first, you could write an amazon review after you received it. If you did, they sent you one of their battery cases for free)
- Dove Chocolate Discover Your Dark Side Sweepstakes (25,000 winners) EXPIRED – Dove Chocolate Bar Free Product Coupon and 2 Bottles of Nicole by O.P.I. Nail Polish
**Note about Box Tops and Live Better America â€“ you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned. In the meantime, donâ€™t forget to enter our Swaddle Designs Blog Giveaway located on the right side bar and I have a couple new blog giveaways coming up!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.