I meant to get this posted a few days ago but didn’t have a chance to get around to it. So here it is, my newest mailbox haul! These are all the samples, freebies and prizes I won in an instant win, giveaway, or other sweepstakes. As always, check out the list below and if anything is still available, it will be noted and there will be information for certain ones that may need a little explanation.
- Crème of Nature Straight from Eden Permanent Straightener System with repairing oil, detangling leave-in conditioner, hydrating shampoo, and conditioning treatment sample packets – No Longer Available
- South Beach Diet Kit which included information, money saving coupons, South Beach Diet Smoothie free product coupon, protein fit bar, snack bar, good to go bar and a little bottle of sand with seashells – No Longer Available
- Subway $5 Gift Card – May still be available. This was a reward from Shell My Miles Rewards. See my original post —> here.
- Yopliat Greek Yogurt Free Product Coupon – No Longer Available (from Pillsbury, Live Better America, Box Tops, or Betty Crocker. Can’t remember which, see bottom of blog post for more info.)
- 2 Free Scholastic Books (from Mini Missions) – No Longer Available
- Loveable Labels Sticker Label Set – No Longer Available
- Bigelow Tea Bag Sample – No Longer Available
- Maxboost Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s – No Longer Available
- Nutrish Zero Grain Dog Food x2 – Still Available (this sample goes quickly so if it’s gone by the time you get to it, keep an eye out because this sample restocks often)
- Peets Coffee K-Cup Sample Pack – No Longer Available
- Nivea Smooth Sensation Lotion Sample Packet – Still Available
- Pantene Repair and Protect Travel Size Shampoo and Conditioner – No Longer Available
- Nivea for Men Sensitive Shaving Get Travel Size Sample – No Longer Available
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant x2 (One from Secret Clinical website and the other from Dollar General website) – both No Longer Available
- Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips – No Longer Available (from Pillsbury, Live Better America, Box Tops, or Betty Crocker. Can’t remember which, see bottom of blog post for more info.)
- Fiber One Fruit Snacks x2 – No Longer Available (One of each from one of the following: Pillsbury, Live Better America, Box Tops, or Betty Crocker. Can’t remember which, see bottom of blog post for more info.)
- Luminance Skincare sample pouch included Delicate Facial Cleanser, Facial Moisturizer, and Rosewater Toner – No Longer Available
- Zippo Lighter from Malboro – No Longer Available
Recyclebank <— Sign up here. Do simple actions to earn points for rewards such as free magazine subscriptions and gift cards like amazon.
- Free Tote Bag that came with my free 2 yr subscription of Elle Magazine – Still Available
PINCHme – Sign up —> here. You can request samples every other Tuesday’s and order sample boxes for the samples that are available to you. Then after you receive your samples, go back and leave feedback for them. They often have samples to request!
- Clear Men Scalp Therapy 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner Travel Size Sample
- Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Total Care Travel Size Sample
- Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Body Lotion (1 fl oz tube) from their “Radiant Wishes” sweepstakes on their facebook page – No Longer Live
- Furby Party Rockers Furby – from the Lunchables Instant Win Game – No Longer Live
**Note about Box Tops and Live Better America – you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned. In the meantime, don’t forget to enter our Purex Crystals Fabulously Fresh Blog Giveaway located on the right side bar!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.