These are all the samples and freebies that arrived in my mailbox in the last three weeks. Technically the dates are from May 13 through June 6, 2014 but I didn’t feel like redoing my picture above. Just being a little lazy I guess. I got a bit behind in doing my mailbox haul being that this is about three weeks worth. A few of them are also prizes from instant wins or other giveaways as well. As usual, everything will be listed below and if anything is still available, I will make note of it. There is also information about some of them below as well. For the ones that are still available, I will either link directly to the sample/freebie or link to my original blog post if it requires some information.
- Poise Sample Kit – Still available
- Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup Sampler – No longer available
- Wheat Thins Popped Sour Cream and Onion – No longer available
- Gerber Life Plastic Folder & Fingerprint Safety Kit (I didn’t actually post this one)
- White Sox Kids Club – Included player wall cling, eye black, beach ball, ticket coupons, information and Kids Club Certificate – Still Available
- Sample Kit from Orgullosa (I didn’t actually post this one either but I know it’s no longer available) – Included 6 pack of Tampax Radiant Tampons, Crest 3D White Strips with $10 off coupon, Pantene Smooth & Silk Conditioner and Shampoo travel size bottles
- Tums Chewy Delights and Tums Freshers – No longer available
- Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner travel size tubes – No longer available
- Monster’s University Dress Up Magnets – May still be available. Sign up for Disney Movie Rewards and use points to redeem
- Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour (full size) – No longer available
- Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash (21 day supply) – No longer available
- Carnation Breakfast Essentials Nutrition Bar – No longer available
- CocoaVia Daily Cocoa Extract Supplement (full size) – No longer available
- Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths – No longer available
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner – No longer available
- Liquor Cakes in a Tin (Jose Cuervo Margarita Cake) – No longer available
- Wildflower Seeds Packet – No longer available
- Purina Cat Chow Healthy Weight – Still Available
- Rachael Ray Nutrish for Cats (3 samples from 3 different links) – No longer live but this one does go live quite often and I always repost when it does
- Panda Patrol Children’s Book – No longer available – This was from Kellogg’s Family Rewards when they had a free book offer on some Kellogg’s breakfast items
- Hotwheels Track Pack, Hotwheels Track Builder and Hotwheels Car – No longer available
P&G Everyday Sample Box <—- Follow link for more information in my original blog post. It’s free to sign up and you can request a sample box quarterly. These samples may still be available. Original blog post included the direct link.
- Coupon Book
- Prilosec OTC
- Olay Body Wash Travel Size Bottle
PINCHme – Sign up —> here. You can request samples every other Tuesday’s and order sample boxes for the samples that are available to you. Then after you receive your samples, go back and leave feedback for them. They often have samples to request!
- Rise by Beyoncé Perfume
Pillsbury, Live Better America, Box Tops, & Betty Crocker (See information below)
- Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta Salad (full size)
- Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips
- Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch
- Nature Valley Soft Baked Oatmeal Square
- Uber Bar – Roasted Nut Roll
- Uber Bar – Bananas Foster
- BIC Four Color Pen (Instant Win) – No longer live
- Coupon for Free Rave Hairspray (Daily first xx People) – No longer live
- Oscar Mayer Bacon Alarm iPhone Device (Instant Win) – No longer live
**Note about Box Tops and Live Better America – you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned. In the meantime, don’t forget to enter our Fifth Avenue Gift Bag of Beauty Products Blog Giveaway located on the right side bar!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.