These are all the freebies and samples I received in the last couple weeks. I will leave links below if any of them are still available like a usually do. I will also have information about certain sample sites at the end of my post as well if you don’t know about them and want to sign up.
- Nexcare Bandages Sampler – No Longer Available
- Garnier Clean+ Blackhead Scrub – Still Available
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Source Shampoo and Conditioner – No Longer Available
- Kotex U Sampler Pack (included 4 pads and a liner) – Still Available (you can choose your sample pack)
- Lipton Iced Tea K-Cup Sampler – No Longer Available
- Huggies Little Snugglers and Wipes – Still Available
Pillsbury, Live Better America, Box Tops, & Betty Crocker (See information below)
- Honey Nut Cheerios
PINCHme – Sign up —> here. You can request samples every other Tuesday’s and order sample boxes for the samples that are available to you. Then after you receive your samples, go back and leave feedback for them. They often have samples to request!
- Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo, Conditioner, and Moisture Replenish Treatment
- Garnier Fructis Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliator
- Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil
- Gevalia Coffee (4 cup pouch)
- Tom’s of Maine Natural Odor Protection Wild Lavender Deodorant (full size)
- Sinful Colors Professional (Feeling Great) Nail Polish (full size)
Acure Organics Party (received a free party kit with full size products) – No Longer Live
- Bag of Angies White Cheddar Kettle Corn
- Bottle of Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil Shampoo
- Bottle of Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil Conditioner
- Bottle of Deep Moisturizing Body Wash
- Bottle of Day Cream
- Bottle of Seriously Firming Facial Serum
- Coupon for a FREE bottle of Sparkling Fruit2O – This is still live and you can still enter.
**Note about Box Tops and Live Better America – you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned. In the meantime, don’t forget to enter our current giveaways located on the right side bar!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.