And here are all the samples, freebies, and prize mail that I received in the past few weeks. Even though I say these are October 1 through October 22, 2014, the last week of September is included in there as well. It was just easier for me to start in a new month. Everything will be listed below as usual and if anything is still available, there will either be a direct link or a link to my original post that has the direct link if there are any instructions for that particular one. That way you can see the information if it is needed.
- First 2 Issues of Martha Stewart Living (free 1yr subscription) – No Longer Available
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie children’s book from Sun-Made Snack N Read promotion – No Longer Available
- Always Discreet Sample Pack – Includes 6 pads – Still Available (only 2 different sample packs left)
- Coupon for a FREE Package of Hershey’s Mix-Ins with Yoplait – No Longer Available (Pillsbury, Box Tops or Betty Crocker)
- Scotch Sample Pack that Included a bubble mailer, restickables, and roll of packing tape – No Longer Available
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Cat Food – No Longer Available
- Full Size Package of Crayola Kids Flossers from Sunstar GUM – No Longer Available
- CrÃ¨me of Nature Sample Pack includes Argan Oil Pudding Perfection, Butter-Licious Curls, and Moisturizing Milk Masque – No Longer Available
- Set of 4 real wood coasters from Copenhagen – No Longer Available
- Biore Nose Strip – No Longer Available
- Fancy Feast Broths for Cats – No Longer Available
- Fat Hair Travel Size Amplifying Hair Spray – Not Available at the moment but they do open it up fairly regularly.
- Cesar Savory Delights Meal Dog Food (full size single) – Still Available
- PSI Bracelet – Not sure about this one (can’t seem to find the post so I may not have posted this one.
- Tums Chewy Delights – Still Available
- Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion – Still Available
- Money Clip from Black & Mild – No Longer Available
- Hyland’s Nerve Tonic (full size) – No Longer Available
- Mary Kay Lipstick Sassy Fuchsia (full size) – No Longer Available
- Mary Kay Lipstick Citrus Flirt (full size) – No Longer Available
PINCHme â€“ Sign up â€”> here. You can request samples once a month (always a Tuesday) and order sample boxes for the samples that are available to you. Then after you receive your samples, go back and leave feedback for them. They often have samples to request! Read more about it by checking out this blog post HERE.
- Gevalia Coffee
- Allegra Allergy
- Gevalia Coffee
- Allegra Allergy
- Mr. Sketch Scented Marker
- Wet-Nap Antibacterial Hand Wipes
- PaperMate Mechanical Pencil
- Organic Valley (Instant Win) – Organic Valley High Protein Milk Shake (Chocolate) – Ended
- Milani 30 Days, 30 Shades Giveaway (random 300 winners per day of the giveaway) – Milani Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Caffe – Ended
- Horizon Organics (Instant Win) – Coupon for a FREE Horizon Mac & Cheese – Ended
- Purina Pet Food (Instant Win) – Coupon for a FREE Beneful Dog Food Product, and a coupon for 2 FREE cans of SmartBlend Cat Food – This particular one has ended
From Influenster – see my blog post HERE for details
- I won this from a previous VoxBox I did – Full Size Box Playtex Sport Tampons and a little polkadot purse.
**Note about Box Tops and
Live Better America â€“ you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.