These are all the freebies and samples I received in my mailbox over the past couple weeks. The dates between October 25 and November 13, 2014. I am a little late getting this posted since some things came up that kept me busy. As usual, if there is anything still available it will be linked with either the direct link or linked back to my original post if an explanation is needed. It’s easier that way instead of writing it all out again in this post.
- Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer (full size) – Still Available. Follow this link for more information about the loyalty program and to sign up to earn points doing simple tasks to redeem for a full size product.
- Fiora Pumpkin Carving Kit – No Longer Available
- Progresso Recipe Starters (full size) – No Longer Available. See bottom of post about Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, and Box Tops.
- Silk Almond Milk Free Product Coupon – No Longer Available
- Ovaltine Chocolate Drink Mixes – No Longer Available
- Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream – No Longer Available
- Sunstar GUM Proxabrush Go Betweens Cleaners (full size) – No Longer Available
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash (travel Size from Walmart) – No Longer Available from Walmart BUT you can get a sample from Sam’s Club. Follow the link to request one.
- St. Ives Even & Bright Facial Scrub (travel size) – No Longer Available
- Systane Ultra Eye Drops – No Longer Available
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Sample Box – No Longer Available. See bottom of post about Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, and Box Tops.
- Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food – No Longer Available
- Plush Puppies Squeaking Dog Toy – No Longer Available
- Party Mix Cat Treats or Beggin Strips Dog Treats Free Product Coupon (Instant Win Game) – No Longer Live
- Secret Clinical Strength (full size) Allure Giveaway – No Longer Live
**Note about Box Tops and
Live Better America â€“ you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.