These are all the freebies and samples that I received November 17 through December 9, 2014. As you can see, I am a little late getting this posted. You might have seen my facebook update that I hadn’t been feeling well. I had an infected tooth and it just took me out of commission until I got it checked and started antibiotics. But I am feeling better so now I just got to get caught up again! As usual, everything is listed below and if anything is still available a link will be provided. If more information is needed, I will link to my original blog post. If no info is really necessary, I will provide the direct link.
- Uncle Ulrick’s Chicken Jerky Strips Natural Treat for dogs – Still Available
- Huggies Snugglers Diaper and Baby Wipes – Still Available. Follow the directions in my original blog post.
- Bare Minerals Bare Skin Foundation (deluxe sample) – No longer available
- Natural Balance Dog Food – No longer available
- Playtex Vent Aire Baby Bottle and Playtex Nipple Variety Pack (both full size) – No longer available
- Bio True Contact Solution (full size) – No longer available
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash (travel size bottle) – Still Available. Follow the directions in my blog post on how to get a temporary Sam’s Club member number for free and order your sample.
- Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (both travel size bottles) – Still Available
- Dove Oxygen Shampoo and Conditioner (both travel size tube bottles) – No longer available
- Lab Series Skincare for Men – No longer available
- CrÃ¨me of Nature Exotic Hair Color (full size) – No longer available
- Box of Wheat Thins and Fanny Pack (twitter, required retweets) – No longer available
- Target Sample Box – Bic Soleil Glow Razor, Advil, Advil PM, Poise liner, and Caltrate Soft Chews, and a coupon book – No longer available
Sample Source – Every once in a while they have new samples and you can order a sample box. Follow the link for my original blog post to sign up for Sample Source if you are not already signed up. None of these samples are available any longer. Sign up to get the next round of samples when they become available again.
- Gevalia Kaffe (makes 4 cups)
- Tums Freshers
- Tums Chewy Delights
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes
- Nature’s Path Organic Sunrise Cereal
Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, and Box Tops – see bottom of post for details. None of these particular samples are available now.
- Betty Crocker Sugar Cookies Mix (full size)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares
SplashScore – follow the link to my original blog post for details and to sign up. You can qualify for freebies and other rewards. These particular freebies are no longer available.
- Clear Scalp & Hair Total Care Shampoo (full size)
- Clear Scalp & Hair Total Care Conditioner (full size)
PINCHme â€“ Sign up â€”> here. You can request samples once a month (always a Tuesday) and order sample boxes for the samples that are available to you. Then after you receive your samples, go back and leave feedback for them. They often have samples to request! Read more about it by checking out this blog post HERE. These particular samples aren’t available right now but may become available again in the future when new samples are available again.
- Bullet Acne Treatment
- American Crew Power Cleanser
- Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap (full size bar)
**Note about Box Tops and
Live Better America â€“ you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.