I was really excited when I found out I was getting a new VoxBox from Influenster! This VoxBox is called the Frosty VoxBox and I received the box full of the product you see above for free for testing purposes. Listed below is a little about each of the products. I just received my box a few days ago so I haven’t had a chance to try them all yet. This is mainly a box opening post but once I try all the products, I will leave a few short comments about each one. I will be writing full blog post reviews for most or all of them coming up throughout the program. If you don’t know what Influenster is and would like to sign up, see my blog post HERE for more information about it. The site has changed a little bit since I had written that post but the basic information and how it works is pretty much the same.
What’s in my Frosty VoxBox?
- No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced sachet (sample sachet) – The full size for this product is $22.99. It is a serum that is clinically proven at reducing the appearance of fine lines resulting in younger looking skin. I also received a $2.00 off coupon and I am thinking about picking up a full size product at the store to try because I have been looking for a product such as this one to try.
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color (full size) – I got a full size product and the value of this product is $1.99. There are 20 shades in this lip color. It has shine to it and is supposed to last up to 6 hours. I haven’t used it yet but I did swatch it and it looks and feels really hydrated and moisturizing.
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea (sample tea bag) – I love other Celestial Tea’s so I am looking forward to trying this because I love peppermint tea!
- EcoTools Hair Brush (full size) – The value of this hair brush is $10.99. I got a round brush and I did use it a few times. I have to say that I really like it. Look for my full review post soon!
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (full size) – The value of this full size product is $7.49. It’s supposed to remove that difficult eye makeup including long lasting, waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I have been looking for a better eye makeup remover than what I am already using so look for my upcoming blog review after I get a chance to try it!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner (full size) – The full size value for this product is $4.49. I have actually used this brand of eyeliner before and have been impressed with the high color and how it just glides on.
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme (full size) – Full size value for this product is $4.79. This seasoning is great for breakfast dishes, soups, stews, stuffing and roasted chicken. I am looking forward to seeing how thyme works into my recipes!
- Fruit Vines Bites (full size) – Full size values for these are between $1.28 – $1.79. My husband has bought these before so I have tried them. They are low fat and are made with no preservatives. There are two flavors to each bite and are chewy and soft.
So that concludes what I found in my Frosty VoxBox. I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts on all these products! I have also made an unboxing video if you would like to check it out. I will include it in this post as soon as I get it uploaded.
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.