These are all the freebies and samples that arrived in my mailbox from December 12, 2014 through January 22, 2015. As usual, if there is anything still available, I will make note of it and provide the direct link. If a particular freebie is still available that needs more explanation, I will link to my original blog post.
- Giant Barrel Utz Cheese Balls – No Longer Available
- Born Free Grow With Me Training Cups 2pk – No Longer Available
- Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste – No Longer Available
- Think Baby Sunscreen and Think Baby Shampoo & Body Wash – No Longer Available
- Deck of Cards with Personalized Tin (Marlboro) – No Longer Available
- Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment (full size) – No Longer Available
- Rave Hairspray Free Product Coupon – No Longer Available
- Dr.Lin Acne Cleansing Wipes (x3) – Still Available
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil – No Longer Available
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies – No Longer Available
- The Honest Kitchen Dog Food (2 pouches) – No Longer Available
- Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Skincare – Still Available
- Roux Anti-Aging Keratin Repair Shampoo and Conditioner – No Longer Available
- Good Cook Sweet Creations Halloween Cupcake Stand – No Longer Available
- Purdue 2015 Recipe Calendar – No Longer Available
Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, and Box Tops – see bottom of post for details. None of these particular samples are available now.
- Pillsbury 2015 Recipe Calendar (not shown because it’s hanging on my kitchen wall)
- Betty Crocker 2015 Recipe Calendar
- Fiber One Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Recyclebank <— Sign up here. Do simple actions to earn points for rewards such as free magazine subscriptions and gift cards like amazon.
- Free 1 yr Subscription of Glamour Magazine and free Tote Bag – Still Available
PINCHme – Sign up —> here. You can request samples once a month (always a Tuesday) and order sample boxes for the samples that are available to you. Then after you receive your samples, go back and leave feedback for them. They often have samples to request! Read more about it by checking out this blog post HERE. These particular samples aren’t available right now but may become available again in the future when new samples are available again.
- Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry Body Wash
- Mr. Sketch Scented Marker
- Expo Extra Fine Tip Dry Erase Marker
- $30 Cannon eCash (it was an instant win and the highest score was a free $30 to use on their online store). I got 5 packs of photo paper and a scientific calculator with free shipping with my $30.
**Note about Box Tops and
Live Better America – you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Pillsbury and Betty Crocker work the same way. Sign up for all four of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from each site. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.