I am a little late getting this posted. I actually got behind on a few things because of our youngest son’s eye surgery he had not too long ago. He is doing really well now! So anyway, these are the freebies and samples (some of them are prize mail) that I received in my mailbox April 1 – April 23. I used to do these every two weeks but here lately I have been doing them monthly. I’ll probably stick to a monthly haul just because it’s easier for me right now. I am pretty sure that none of these are available any longer but as I am listing them below, I will double check. Most of them were just simple request forms while others had a little more detail because they are from a sample program or something similar. For those, information will be at the bottom of the post.
- Purina Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Curls and Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Minis (both full size) – No longer available. This was an email offer I received from Purina to try and then review the products on their website.
- Sweet Creations Butterfly Pancake Mold – No longer available
- Rachael Ray Zero Grain Dog Food Sample – Still Available (technically it just went live again)
- Crème of Nature Repairing Treatment, Curl Enhancing Crème, and Curl Hydrating Buttercreme – No longer available
- Simple Cleansing Water – No longer available
- Secret Outlast Deodorant and Olay Fresh Effects Cleanser (both travel size) – No longer available. This one does seem to go live periodically and if it does or when it does again, I will post it again.
- 4 Snack Packs of Plentils Chips in 4 different flavors – No longer available. This was from a Sampler event on facebook. See bottom of post of how these work.
- Coupon for any 1 FREE Stonefire Flatbread Products – No longer available. This was also from a Sampler event on facebook.
- Oxi Clean Washing Machine Cleaner (full size) – See bottom of post for details.
- 3 Pack Munchkin Latch Baby Bottles – No longer available. They do first come, first serve freebie giveaways fairly often on their facebook page.
PINCHme Sample Box <—– Follow this link for how PINCHme works and sign up to get sample boxes
- Gevalia Coffee (one was in my box and another was a sample that arrived by itself)
- Nivea In Shower Body Wash
- Godess Garden Organic Natural Sunscreen (travel)
- Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream (travel)
Prize Mail – Instant Wins/Giveaways
Purina Friskies Lucky 7 Instant Win Game – No longer live. This instant win game didn’t have a limit of how many times you could play. They had 7 different prizes and you could play until you won one of each prize. Each prize came with a sample of Friskies 7 cat food so I ended up with 6 samples of cat food and 6 different prizes. The prizes was a Friskies tote bag, coupon for a FREE 3.15 lb of cat food, Friskies plush cat toy, Friskies cell phone case, Friskies coffee mug (which is adorable) and a collapsible Crackle Chute tunnel toy.
**For information about how the Sampler events work, check out my blog post about the last one HERE. That specific sampler event is now over but all the details that are in that post tells you how they work. There is a new sampler event going on right now but I haven’t had a chance to post about that one. Check out Sampler on faebook and you should be able to find the event. I will post about the new one later this evening even though it has already started.
**I got the OxiClean Washing Machine Cleaner from the OxiClean Fan Community Team. If you are able to sign up, you may receive an email to let you know of a new sample. You can then participate in the sampling and they will send you a free product to try and then log back into your community dashboard to write a review. I did see on the site that they are not taking new signups at this time. I will keep an eye out and if they open signups again, I will post it up.
Other sites that might interest you
Pillsbury and Betty Crocker – you must be a member prior to sample giveaways. They do a sample giveaway every month and sometimes they are full size products. Sign up for both of them if you are not already so that you will be eligible for the upcoming sample. You will also need to make sure that you are signed up to receive each newsletter from both sites. There used to be a direct link to the samples when they become live but they have all changed to where they will only work by clicking the sample in your email newsletter.
SampleSource <—- See my most recent post by following this link. All the details are in that post and a link to sign up. Every so often, they have new samples that you can request and they will send you a sample box.
Purell Loyalty Program – you can do simple sharing tasks, watch videos and other easy things to earn points. You can then redeem your points for free product or gift cards.
Cat Chow Perks – When you join, you can earn points by doing simple tasks much like the Purell Loyalty program. You can then redeem your points for Cat Chow merchandise, gift cards, or even free product coupons for cat food. I recently got a coupon for a free 15 lb bag of Cat Chow.
Smiley360 – You can join Smiley360 for a chance to join Smiley missions. If you get selected for a mission, you will be sent free products to try and then share your opinions about them. There are simple tasks you can do to complete your missions. You must complete them to stay eligible for future missions.
BzzAgent – Works the same way as Smiley360. If you sign up for BzzAgent, you could get a chance to join campaigns and they will send you a kit that contains free products for you to try and complete tasks. For this program, you will also have to complete tasks to stay eligible as well.
Influenster – This is another site you can join where you can receive opportunities to get VoxBoxes and get free products to try as well. This one includes a little more work than Smiley360 or BzzAgent. See my post about how Influenster works HERE.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything. Be sure to check out and enter our current Purex Liquid Crystals giveaway located on the right sidebar. I also have some more product reviews and blog giveaways coming up so stay tuned.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.