It has been a long while since I did a mailbox haul post so I figured I would start doing them again. These are all the freebies/samples that I have received in my mailbox in February and March of 2016. Everything is listed below. Most of them are baby freebies from the past Ultimate Online Baby Shower through Sampler if you remember my previous posts about them. None of them are still available but at the end of this post are links to sites which you might be interested in. They are all legit and I have been a member of them for a while now.
- Dapple Natural Bottle and Dish Soap – No longer available
- Hyland’s Baby Tiny Cold Tablets (full size) – No longer available
- Kiinde Breast Feeding Sample Kit – No longer available
- Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula (full size) – No longer available
- Kabrita Goat Milk Yogurt and Fruit Pouches (3 of them in different flavors/fruits) – No longer available
- Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Baby Lotion – No longer available
- Baby Banz Sunglasses (full size) – No longer available
- Baby Buddy Baby’s First Toothbrush (full size) – No longer available
PinchMe Sample Box (I have two of them in this haul so the list below is combined). Follow the PinchMe link to see my post about how it works and how to sign up.
- Gold Bond Ultimate Strength and Resilience Skin Therapy Cream
- Purely Fancy Feast Wet Cat Foot (full size single serving)
- Purina Beyond Natural Dry Dog Food (6oz pouch)
- Purina Beyond Natural Dry Cat Food (6oz pouch)
- Purina Muse Wet Cat Food (full size single serving)
Other sites that may interest you
**SampleSource <—- See my most recent post by following this link. All the details are in that post and a link to sign up. Every so often, they have new samples that you can request and they will send you a sample box. As of today (4/26/16) they have NEW samples!!!
Purell Loyalty Program – you can do simple sharing tasks, watch videos and other easy things to earn points. You can then redeem your points for free product or gift cards.
Cat Chow Perks – When you join, you can earn points by doing simple tasks much like the Purell Loyalty program. You can then redeem your points for Cat Chow merchandise, gift cards, or even free product coupons for cat food. I recently got a coupon for a free 15 lb bag of Cat Chow.
Smiley360 – You can join Smiley360 for a chance to join Smiley missions. If you get selected for a mission, you will be sent free products to try and then share your opinions about them. There are simple tasks you can do to complete your missions. You must complete them to stay eligible for future missions.
BzzAgent – Works the same way as Smiley360. If you sign up for BzzAgent, you could get a chance to join campaigns and they will send you a kit that contains free products for you to try and complete tasks. For this program, you will also have to complete tasks to stay eligible as well.
Influenster – This is another site you can join where you can receive opportunities to get VoxBoxes and get free products to try as well. This one includes a little more work than Smiley360 or BzzAgent. See my post about how Influenster works HERE.
**Kellogg’s Family Rewards – Sign up and
earn points by entering codes found on Kellogg’s product. Now you upload receipts and other ways to add your points instead of finding codes on the products. Each code earns you points and you can save your points to redeem for merchandise and other rewards.
Be sure to check in often as I like to post offers, samples, and freebies when I see them. Also be sure to follow me via my social media because they always go out my social sites as well. The more ways you follow, the better chance of not missing anything.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post.