I was recently introduced to Daily Goodie Box. It is a sampling program that is free to sign up for and you have the possibility to receive a free sample box of goodies shipped free. So everything about it is absolutely free.
How it works:
First, you can use the following link – Daily Goodie Box to sign up. After you sign up, make sure your profile is complete. You aren’t always guaranteed a box. They make their selections by when your most recent box was, if you have all your feedback of the products you received in your previous box (more info on that below), and they also use demographics from your profile because some of the brands may be looking for specific demographics.
If you are selected for a box, it will show up in your profile and you will also get to see all the things that will be arriving in your box. They send out boxes daily so if you aren’t selected right away, you will be eventually. After you receive your box, make sure to go back into your profile and leave feedback for all the products you have tried including what you thought of the box you received overall. It’s really easy to do. As long as you keep your feedback up to date, you will stay eligible for more boxes!
I was recently contacted by Daily Goodie Box and asked if I would be interested in writing a blog post and doing a video unboxing. So they guaranteed I would receive a box. This is what I received in mine! Some of them are generous size samples including a full size product!
What was in my box?
- Snack size bag of Gary Poppins Lite Popcorn – It’s only 90 calories and made with sea salt and sunflower oil. I thought it had a really great sea salt flavor. I do miss having a buttery flavor while eating popcorn but that’s okay. This popcorn was pretty good!
- Snack size bag of Herr’s Potato Popped Chips Tangy BBQ – I am not a huge fan of BBQ but I actually liked this flavor. Usually I find BBQ a little sweet but these chips had a slight tangy flavor to them and they really weren’t that bad – for someone who doesn’t even like BBQ! They have a good crunch to them too. Which is important to me when it comes to chips.
- Alsa Energy Drink Sample Pack – sample pack contained three flavors. Dragon Fruit, Pomegranate Blueberry, and Three Citrus. I tried the Pom and Blueberry so far. I just mixed the powder tube into a bottle of water. It mixed well and I thought it tasted pretty good. I was worried about an aftertaste but there is only a slight one. And it’s not a bad aftertaste either.
- Dream Water Sleep Powder sample – This is a powder you mix in water that helps as a sleep aid. It’s drug free with a natural berry flavor. I haven’t tried this sample yet so I will update when I do.
- Raw Rev Glo Protein Bar – I received a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar and I have to say, this bar was really, really good. I was really impressed with the flavor. I like protein bars but sometimes I have a hard time finding bars that don’t have a weird taste to them. This bar was perfect. Great flavor and really soft too. Non-GMO, Gluten Free, made with raw superfoods, 10g of protein, 12g of fiber, and only 5g of sugar. I’ll definitely be buying some of these!
- EM+PACT Protein and Energy Bar – The bar that I received was Maple-Licious. It’s a natural product with 10g of protein, gluten free, and made with pecans and chia seeds. I’m not sure of the flavor of this one. I did really like the texture – it was kind of soft. I don’t think the flavor was because of the product itself, I just didn’t like the flavor. I would definitely try other flavors though.
- Natralia Anti-itch Soothing Cream – This one was a full size product. It’s a natural product and is great to use for rashes, bug bites, eczema, poison ivy, oak, or sumac or just itchy dry skin or sunburned skin. I get dry skin in the winter and this stuff really works to stop my hands from itching. It’s pretty thick and you don’t need much. It absorbs really quickly and doesn’t feel greasy or sticky at all. It makes my skin feel soft too. It almost doesn’t have a scent to it. You can smell a very light “medicated” scent to it but it’s not too terribly noticeable. Really happy with it!
So, that is my recent Daily Goodie Box! Now I have to go and leave my feedback on my account so I can stay eligible to receive more boxes. Be sure to sign up yourself. It’s free to join and you get a chance to receive free sample boxes just for leaving your feedback on the products!
Check out my unboxing video below: