*I received product mentioned in this post for free in exchange for my review and feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.*
Have you ever tried Okocat Natural Biodegradable Cat Litter before? We have been using a clay litter for years because we have never been able to find a natural litter that my cat liked. I am really glad we were introduced to this brand because our cat loves it. Clay litters aren’t really good for the environment and they clog up landfills. I just never really knew how bad it was before we started using this brand and reading more about cat litters.
Why do I love Okocat? Well, for one it controls odors better than any clay litter we have ever used. There aren’t any harmful chemicals, dyes, scents, of fragrances added to it either and because of that, I love it even more. You can get wood or paper litter and both versions are made from reclaimed wood and reclaimed paper. And all 6 varieties (wood and paper both) are biodegradable.
We have noticed since using this litter that we have better odor control, it lasts longer than clay litter, and it is so much easier to clean the litter box than it is with clay litter. And because it’s wood or paper, it’s lighter than clay. Make sure you check out my full review for more details and our experiences with it.
Hosted by DustinNikki Mommy of Three
Giveaway is sponsored by
Information about ökocat litter & how they can help during the holidays:
- All litter blends are made from reclaimed, sustainable wood and paper without any harmful chemicals or added scents.
- The natural capillary structure of wood that helps protect trees in their natural environment, works the same way to repress odors in ökocat’s litter – This makes it a great litter for the holidays when you’re traveling or inviting friends and family into your home.
- ökocat litters last longer than clay which means less time and effort and less money spent on litter.
Information about the product:
- Clay litter still accounts for more than five billion pounds of mined clay annually and is not sustainable. Because it’s not biodegradable, it clogs up landfills, a situation that causes much environmental concern.
- ökocat litters are made from reclaimed wood and paper.
- ökocat litter still delivers all the performance and features cat parents want most like superior odor control, very little dust, easy clean-up because it absorbs so well and lightweight for easy carrying and pouring.
Where to buy – Be sure to visit the Okocat website for more information about their litter products. You can buy their litter at stores and online at Amazon (online), chewy(dot)com (online), Target (online, not in stores), Walmart (online, in select stores), Petco and PetSmart (online and in both stores). Some stores may or may not carry them in your location so be sure to use their store locator to be sure.
One of my lucky DustinNikki Mommy of Three readers will win 2 (two) boxes of Okocat Litter!
Because of the weight of the cat litter, winner will receive two FREE product coupons so they can pick up their free litter of their choosing in the store.
Giveaway is sponsored by Okocat
Giveaway is open to the USA & D.C. See complete terms and conditions below.
Giveaway begins 12/10/18 and ends on 12/31/18 at 11:59 pm EST
Terms & Conditions
Giveaway is open to the USA & D.C. Must be 18 to enter. Giveaway will end December 31, 2018 @11:59pm EST. Winner will be chosen using Rafflecopter powered by random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond after I, Nicole from DustinNikki Mommy of Three contact via email. If winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. A representative of Okocat will be responsible for shipment to the winner(s) of this giveaway. DustinNikki Mommy of Three is not responsible for lost or stolen mail. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, or Pinterest. Good Luck!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. However, I received free product(s) mentioned in this post from a representative of Okocat in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed in my review are 100% my own.